Monday, August 10, 2009

My Lowest Point


words can not express how I feel at the moment...
I will let the power of music & lyrics do it for me..

When peace like a river attendeth my way When sorrows like sea billows roll Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say It is well, it is well with my soul
The story behind the hymn


The Climb - Miley Cyrus

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming But there's a voice inside my head saying "You'll never reach it" Every step I'm taking Every move I make feels Lost with no direction My faith is shaking But I gotta keep trying Gotta keep my head held high The struggles I'm facing The chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down But no, I'm not breaking I may not know it But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah Just gotta keep going And I, I got to be strong Just keep pushing on 'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb, yeah! Keep on moving, keep climbing Keep the faith, baby It's all about, it's all about the climb Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa


Crazier - Taylor Swift

I've never gone with the wind Just let it flow Let it take me where it wants to go Til' you opened the door And there's so much more I'd never seen it before I was tryin' to fly but I couldn't find wings But you came along and changed everything
I watched from a distance as you Made life your own Every sky was your own kind of blue And I wanted to know how that would feel And you made it so real You showed me something that I couldn't see You opened my eyes and you made me believe Baby you showed me what livin' is for I don't wanna hide anymore Oh Ohh
You lift my feet off the ground You spin me around You make me crazier crazier Feels like I'm fallin and I I'm lost in your eyes You make me crazier crazier crazier Crazier Crazier Crazier

2 comments:

Michael St. James said...

I LOVE that song The Climb! Awesome blog!

Champagne Supernova said...

Thx for the compliment Michael St. James...