Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This feeling I have...


It's hard when you have a feeling about something or for someone yet you can't express it out loud...

"I wanna know why you're happy
I wanna know is it me that you miss?
I wanna know how are you doing every day
I wanna know do I even have a space in your mind and your heart?

'Coz...

I'm happy everytime I see you
I miss you every second of my life
I'm not doing okay 'coz I can't get ahold of you, yet
You are always on my mind and in my heart"

I hate this feeling but I'm happy that I'm able to feel this after being empty for quite some time; but it's killing me that I always prefer to just stop dreaming, to stop hoping, to stop wondering...

You gave me wings and made me fly towards the seventh heaven, where I always hope that I could reach the bright, shining ★: you...

But, I can't stand the journey I'm going through. I think my wings are broken now. I can't fly no more and I don't want to struggle anymore...

Just let me fall... Before it hurts me badly... Just let me fall, with my eyes looking at you, my bright, shining ★, that when I finally land and close my eyes, you are the last beautiful scene that I will see and always remember...


No comments: