Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random

Hey Champ...

It's been a while since the last time I wrote here...
Many things have been going on and I'm totally undecided on where to start...

Anyway...

I'm moving on... I'm no longer in any denial stage... I've come to accept who I am... and I realize I've become stronger now (in terms of emotion)... The bottom line is: I'm growing.... (not physically)...

Yeah.. challenges are waiting in front of me now, it's now my decision on whether to take the risk or stay in the safe, comfort zone. All I know, I want to live my dreams and not living a safe side. I wanna explore back my hobbies and interest, though parents doesn't really support my interest in photography and singing.... but at least, I wanna explore my ability to the max 'coz I believe it would bring me goodness... =)

Meanwhile.... I need to focus on finishing my duty and obligation: Thesis... *Sigh...

No comments: