Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Update


Hey Champ...

What's up?

I don't know why but I've lost my motivation to write lately.. not only here, but also every kind of writing... I just don't get the feeling, of what to write or how to elaborate my thoughts.. Ideas are now only kept in my mind... Sigh.. perhaps it's because I'm too occupied with many things in life now...

Not only I've been continuously working since February until now; as a freelancer being a project assistant in an Event Organizer (the latest one was for the 5th World Islamic Economic Forum, where I and some lovely friends helped find and organize 150 volunteers for the event) or as a contract-based, temporary worker for the 5th WIEF secretariat (for the purpose of committee disbandment) and as an intern for a specific project (the development of Mr. Tanri Abeng's personal website); but also I have other activities such as working out (thanks to my friend "H" who made me have the privilege) and hanging out with friends, especially jumping-jumping in a club (RESPONSIBLY).. haha...

Yeah.. lately, I've been very much occupied I barely have a time to turn my new room more homier. I barely have a time to walk Rusty. I barely have a time to bring buddy to a bikewash. I barely have a time to help do chores at home. I barely have a time to watch DVDs. I barely have a time to cleanup my laptop. I don't have time to follow the latest American Idol. I barely have time to watch TV. But, I have lots of time to work out, work hard and play hard.. haha.. I guess it's a phase I'm gonna get through soon enough...

I'm thinking for a getaway next month though, since I got a free roundtrip ticket as a bonus from my current work. I'm thinking beach, sands, sea, sun, snorkelling (since I'm not able yet to dive), seafood, "mushroom" (hihihi)... but I haven't got any idea whom I can go with since I don't think I can stand travelling alone by myself...

Sigh.. anyway...

Gotta off to the dream land Champ... Gotta wake up early tomorrow to work out a little bit before attend a meeting and start working until late at night. Talk to you next time, k?

You know I love you,

xoxo,

Cho

No comments: