Saturday, April 18, 2009

Working on Saturday... what the...


Hey Champ... it's me again...

It's hot out there
It's humid in my house
It's almost 1 PM
It's Saturday
and I have to work with my boz

Ga lee... what a way to spend my weekend. This week has been tough for me. I got a "D" attack for three days which made me unable to work out and when the "D" attack subdued, I was very much occupied at work until around 8, which by the time I got off the office building, I was so exhausted already that I couldn't even think to go to the gym.

Yeah... and last night after I and my the rest of the team worked until 10 PM, my boz asked me who could accompany to edit the so-called-presentation-we-are-preparing-for-mr.president on this very Saturday, on the-supposed-to-be-my-weekend-to-lazy-around, I couldn't refuse at all since my colleague has to attend graduation ceremony today while the other has to pay respect at a friend's funeral (the pilot of the recently crashed-airplane in Papua). That left me with no other option than obliged to the request of my superior...

I'm not complaining though, Champ... I'm just saying that I should've been able to enjoy my weekend to go working out, hanging out, and lazy-ing around at home while finding some time to clean and tidy up my room... Oh well.. gotta go now.. it's nearly 1... Ciao now...

you know I love you,

xoxo,

Cho

1 comment:

U-Know-Who said...

it was nice read ur blog..smart one. And btw, i love to hear the corrs from ur blog. u know who i am, dear

keep writing