Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pleaded: Guilty


Champ .. you know what?

When I just arrived at the meeting place, my boz (Ms. P) called and said that she'll be running late 'coz she gotta do an EXTRA work on the report presentation, which apparently caused by me...

Yesterday I tried to make the presentation looked a lot better and more sophisticated by applying some features from 2007's ppt. Turned out my boz wanted to keep the original format for some reason... And thus... BAAANNNGGG!!!! I ended up feeling guilty for creating a hassle for my boz.... guilty...guilty...guilty...

Anyway... this work really turns my eating habit into a worse one. Before I left home I already ate tahu bacem and pecel and some beef dish my mom made. At the meeting place, since the office is adjacent to Omah Sendok Restaurant, my boz (Ms. P) and the office owner (Mr. B) can easily order food, drinks, snacks anytime they want.

Since it was very hot after riding Buddy, I ordered Es Dawet Ayu without coconut milk in it (trying to be healthy, yeaayy...) while waiting for Ms. P to arrive. When she finally arrived and order SOME foods and SOME beverages (to conquer her appetite and thirst), I ordered another beverage to quench my thirst... this time I ordered Es Cincau Hijau, which I-forgot-to-request-not-to-put-any-coconut -milk-but-I-still-finished-it-anyway. Since I felt a bit hungry I ordered Gado-gado (Hey... don't judge me there, Champ... I'll be working until late at night today and it's better for me to avoid dinner, no? *hihihi).

Ms. P always has a thing for Diet Coke. She says she needs the caffeine from it. Thus, when Mr.B's office boy came back bringing 4 cans of Coca Cola Zero, she didn't like it coz there's no caffeine in it (according to Ms. P). Mr.B finally told his office boy to go further and get some real Diet Coke while also buying Ketoprak Ciragil as well (gosh, they really have a THING and SPACE for food... hahaha). Since I don't really like Ketoprak Ciragil due to its' small portion and unfavorable taste to my taste bud, I didn't order the meal although I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE ketoprak very much.

In the end there were some cans of Coca Cola Zero left abandoned in front of me and I finally surrender to my desire to drink it... Yeah.. I'm pleaded guilty, Champ (for not working as well while Ms.P is actually sitting in front of me... hahaha). But, it's been such a long, long, a very long time I haven't lay my hands and tounge on sodas though.. A can won't hurt me, no? *hihihi... trying to get some justification.

Sigh... gotta go back to work now... translating, translating, writing, writing and sit around listening to my iTunes (Champ, Ms. P commented something when a specific song was selected... I will discuss this on our next session, ok?)

Meanwhile, take care...

you know I love you,

xoxo,

Cho

No comments: